Monday, March 4, 2019

A Few Postcards from the Beginning of March, 2019

1924.  Leipzig, GERMANY
Dear Chris, Greetings from Sazony in Germany, where I'm at the moment with musical visit.  I live actually in Berlin, but travel quite a lot around the world.  Leipzig is very musical city with two big orchestras, opera, and Thomas Church where Bach used to work.  Hope you like my card choice.  Antoinette

1923.  Molodechno, Belarus
Hello Chris.  My name's Olga.  I'm originally from Molodechno, a town with over 90 thousand inhabitants, 75 km from Minsk, the capital of Belarus.  I like art, reading, watching movies, travelling, and cooking (but not so often :) Hope you like this card.  Have fun with postcrossing!  Best wishes, Olga

1920.  Hamburg, Germany
Hallo Chris!  Sending you lovely greetings from Hamburg.  At the weekend I love to visit flea markets and search for unwritten postcards.  It makes a lot of fun and sometimes I've got luck - like this card!  Wish you all the best and a lot of beautiful cards, Rebecca

1919.  Moscow, Russia
Room in New York, 1932, Edward Hopper
Zdravstuii!  Greetings from Moscow.  I like Japanese manga, calligraphy.  I learn Japanese so I read Harry Potter in Japanese :) EAsy and fun!  Have a nice day, Raisa

No comments: