Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Postcards with SNOW

1152.  Lapland, Finland
Hello Chris!  Greetings from Finland.  I hope your year has started well.  My name in Jonna, I'm a graphic deesigner from a small town called Raahe.  I live with five cats, I have two Birman cats, two domestic shorthairs and a ragdoll.  Lots of white cat hair everywhere!  But they ar all so adorable that it's worth it.  I hope you enjoy this postcard I chose for you.  I'm not a fan of viewcards but many snowy landscapes are pretty cool.  Happy Postcrossing!

744.  Biltmore House in the Snow
In the deep of winter, Biltmore House appears mysterious and magnificent, challenging nature's beauty with its own.  While peaceful on the exterior, the inside of Biltmore House is alive with activities as the housekeeping staff commences with annual winter cleaning.  
I am in first grade.  Ciera

729.  Oberbayern (Upper Bavaria)
9 March 2017
Unfortunately I don't have any of your favourite cards.  So here is a single-view card of my community.  From my window I can see the highest mountain of Germany, the Zugspitze.  It's great for skiing, hiking.  Next week I go to USA, exactly NYC.  I can't wait to go.  Wish you a good time.  Doris.

426.  Anichkov Bridge:  The Taming of the Horse Sculpture
by P. Klodt
Hello from Russia, Chris.  Have a nice day, Katye.  21.05.2016

363.  China
Hi Chris!  Many greetings from China.  My name is Nelly and I live in Hangzhou.  Hangzhou is famous for beautiful West Lake.  Nelly

304.  Suomi Finland
I'm 52 yo woman living with my 17 y daughter and 2 cats here in Scandinavia, in Finland.  We have thousands of lakes and forests, nature is beautiful.  Sometimes we see Aurora Borealis in the sky, especially in winter.  We have four seasons.  I listen to music and a famous band Nightwish is from F"inland.  Best Wishes, Ippe & Melissa

1 comment:

Adele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.