Monday, December 6, 2010

2011 Outdo Yourself Book Challenge

The Book Vixen is hosting the 2011 Outdo Yourself Book Challenge. She, like me, wanted to read 100 books this year but is falling short. This challenge is to, in 2011, read more books than you read in 2010. Works for me!

The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2011 than you did in 2010. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.

Levels:
Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books

Okay, here's my take on this: "Getting My Heartrate Up" Read 1-5 more books than last year. That means I have to read at least _____ books, for a total in 2011 of _____ !

And even further stretch would be to attain the "Out of Breath" level, which would mean I'd have to read at least _____books, for a total of ______. Oh my.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating!