Sunday, July 7, 2024

All Mid-Atlantic Shop Hop 2024 - Day 1

This brand new shop hop began on July 1st, but I was in Maine.  On my two-day trip home I headed down to the Philadelphia area to hit one or two (it ended up being three) shops on my way home.

1.  Byrne Sewing - New Britain (Doylestown) PA
Super nice woman, lots of Berninas, surrounded by a lovely assortment of fabric.
Would definitely go back.



I purchased the Shop Hop panel with all six states and six 1/4-yard slices of Australian/Aboriginal fabrics.  I've got to get going on that quilt, I have more than enough fabric now!

2.  Stitch Central - Glenside, PA
Loved this store.  Lots of fabrics and LOTS OF YARN!
A GREAT Sunday drive - yes, they're open on Sundays year round!



3.  Seamless Sewing Arts - Phoenixville, PA (near Valley Forge in a cute shopping center)
Smallish.  The older woman working there was a little snotty.  The younger woman, I think a newish employee, was very nice.  Wouldn't make a special trip to come here again.





No comments: