Saturday, April 1, 2017

POSTCROSSING and Postage Postcards

1950.  St Petersburg, RUSSIA
Postcrossing Meet-Up
 23.03.19

1274.  Zweeloo, Netherlands
Zine-Go-Round Postcard
Hi Chris!  I see you are a postcrosser too!! :)  And that you also like mailboxes.  This mailbox is hanging outside my atelier (studio)  And in May 2016 I was interviewed by Porter (for their blog) because of this mailbox.  This was also the first card I designed for Postcrossing & since then I've expanded the collection quite a bit.  The other card I will leave blank for you, so you can use that one.  All the best...warm greetings from Ellen
AND
620.  Happy Postcrossing from Holland
Hello, My name is Monique and I live in Holland.  I hope you like this mailbox card.  Greetings from Holland

815.  Belarus
20 years of postage stamps

796.  Northeast Ontario, CANADA
Greetings from NE Ontario.  Today is your big holiday - we celebrated Canada Day on July 1st.  It's our 150th, so celebrations all year.  It's a beautiful day, sunny & 30 degrees C, we've had a lot of rain so the is welcome!  Hpe your mailbox is full of great postcards!



613.  Postcrossing the World - Shanghai, CHINA
Hi friend,
Greetings from Shanghai china.  Your profile shows that you like map cards so I choose this card for you.  Have a good time.  Zhang

591.  Postcrossing Bucharest Meetup, 25 September 2016, The Botanical Garden
ROMANIA
Signed by many at the 20th Postcrossing Meeting, Bucharest!


508.  Port Moody, British Columbia, CANADA
Hello!  Greetings from the north!  I live in the small city of Port Moody, which is near Vancouver in the lower mainland of BC.  I'm very happy to call it home.  Carmen

Happy Postcrossing!
I live in the old Russian city of Bryansk.  It's famous for its beautiful landscapes and churches.  I hope you'll like my post card with matroskkas.  Tatyana

698.  Postcrossing Indonesia - Batam
Hello.  I am Ucy.  I live in Batam City, but my hometown is Bukithngsi city, west of Sumatra province.  I like to collect stamps, coins, banknotes, and I like to crochet.  I hope you like this card.  Happy Postcarduniting!

No comments: