Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Postcards Received Tuesday, August 23, 2016

507.  Queenstown, New Zealand
Hi Chris,
Queenstown is a beautiful resort town in the south island of New Zealand.  It is 2 hours drive from where I grew up.  You can ski at Coronet Peak or the Remarkables (which has a steep scary road - well, it did last time I was there probably 20 years ago).  We went night skiing at C. Peak a couple of years ago.  In the summer you can waterski, bungy jump, and hike.  This photo was taken from a hill with a skyline restaurant and a gondola to get there.
Best wishes, Denise

508.  Port Moody, British Columbia, CANADA
Hello!  Greetings from the north!  I live in the small city of Port Moody, which is near Vancouver in the lower mainland of BC.  I'm very happy to call it home.  Carmen

509.  Rayrinki, FINLAND
Hello Chris!  Greetings from Finland.  My name is Marika.  I live in a small village called Rayrinki and work at our organic farm.  I hope you like this card.
Best wishes, Marika

No comments: