Monday, August 1, 2016

Postcards Received from Massachusetts

2055.  Hello from Boston! 
I lived in Maine for a bit myself, and my grandparents played Bluegrass music in Maine (GM is 90 now and tone deaf, poor thing!)  I am 44 and have a daughter who is 11.  We like to hike and explore and ride skateboards.  Covid career change has found me now delivering the mail in my zipcode, which is more fun than I expected.  I love the people on my route!  Hope all is well.  Headed to ME this week to see GM, we are all vaxxed!  Cheers, Harley

1278.  Boston
LOL!  Funny Postcard Mania
Hello Chris!  Hope your spring is off to a wonderful start.  
"Today I will live in the moment, unless it is unpleasant in which case, I will eat a cookie!" - Cookie Monster

1271.  New England Aquarium
Rockhopper Penguin
"Rockhopper penguins are popular for their punk rock hair of wild yellow feathers.  Rockhoppers get their name from jumping over boulders and across cracks on the coasts of their native South America.
Received from suepier/CA in a swapbot postcard swap called "Two Good Movies #1

481.  "Awkward Family" Newburyport, MA
Hi, Chris!  I'm Nathan and it's nice to meet you.  This is a funny card I got out of a set.  They habe a very funny wibsite, too.  Have a good rest of the summer!
Nathan

No comments: