Monday, August 1, 2016

Postcards Received from Luxembourg

2901.  Gentoo Penguins
We live at a very quiet (and some people say "lonely") area, surrounded by nature.  I have a very large garden, and grow everything on  fruits and vegetables we eat (and mostly still enough to give to the kids) - This garden keeps me busy and fit, and the same do our 2 little dogs.  And even though I'ma a bit far away from "social" life, I never feel bored.  I'm more than happy.  All the best, Monique.

1223.  Luxembourg
Hi!  I live in Lux only for one year and I noticed that the most common animal here is a cow.  They are everywhere.  Different colours, sizes, fluffiness.  I love them!  Also dogs are very popular and sheeps!  Be Happy! February 2018

757.  Itzig, Luxembourg
I am Dan, 52, lives in a little town called Itzig in Luxembourg/Europe.  Best wishes and Happy Postcrossing with Stan and Ollie!

510.  Luxembourg, August 18, 2016
 A Postallove Card!
Dear Chris, I send you the postcard from Luxembourg-city.  My hobbies are art, photography, and travelling to Paris (only 2 hours by high speed train).  I wish you all the best.  Many greetings!  
Jean Moni

No comments: