Monday, August 1, 2016

Postcards Received from Louisiana

2081.  Jessie Willcox Smith (1863 - 1935)
American Illustrator
Greetings Chris, from a tiny rural community 30 miles N of Baton Rouge, LA.  I live on 3 acres of land and am visited by birds and critters (rabbits, snakes, armadillos, deer, racoon and once a bobcat!).  Some of my favorite books are children's picture books, I Talk Like a River, Our Little Kitchen, When  You Look Up, the Wanderer, If you Come to Earth.  Be well.  Make happy.  Say your prayers and tie your camel to a tree.  Warm regards, Kristine J.  6/14/521 83 degrees.


503.  New Orleans, Louisiana
Hi Chris, My name is Kathy Lea and I live in Louisiana.  I like to travel, read, garden, and postcrossing.  I've never been up north, it is way too cold for me.  I love the tropical weather we have down here.  Hope you have a great day!

No comments: