Monday, May 9, 2016

Postcards Received Monday, May 9, 2016

A big handful of cool cards today!
My favorite one first:
318.  Nighttime Reading
Greetings from Poland
04.05.2016

319.  Gdansk, Poland
Hi!  Warm greetings from Poznan, one of the largest cities in Poland.  I'm a legal trainee and I want to become an attorney in the future.  I love almost every kind of active spending time e/q/ hiking, cycling, skiing, or canoeing.  I hope that you'll like this postcard pictureing Gdansk, the city in northern Poland.  Wish you all the best!  Bartosz
(this was sent in an envelope)

316.  Russian handcraft
Vladimir-city, Russia +4 degrees C.
22.04.16
Hello Chris!  My name is Sofiya, I'm 24 y.o.  I'm from Russia.  I hope you like this card :).  On this postcard shows Dymkovo toy and Russian scarf with the national pattern.  Best wishes for you!  Good luck and Happy Postcrossing!

317.  Metro Manila, Philippines
April 24, 2016
Chris Hello!  Greetings from the Philippines!  This postcard is about our capital city.  Metro Manila is so congested right now.  I hope our next president will do something about it.  Anyways, have a great day!  Zarah

320.  Santiago de Chile
Hello, My name is Camila, I'm 26 y/o and I'm finishing my studies in business adm in university.  I live in Santiago, the capital of Chile, this postcard shows a view of one of the prettiest and more modern part of the city, you could say is the uptown part.  Yesterday it rained a lot and all that highway was full of water, we had emergency alert the whole day but now it's everything ok.  Hope everything is good with you.  Best wishes from Chile, Camila.

315.  Landsberg am Lech, Germany
2016 - 04 - 14
15 degrees C, sunshine
Hello, Best regards from Landsberg near Munich in Bavaria.  Linja

314.  Emilia Romagna, Italy
Hello Chris, I'm Paola, 40 years and I live in Piacenza, a city of 100,000 inhabitants.  This card shows you a map of my region and views of every main city.  You can see also San Marino.  Hugs, Paola

No comments: