Saturday, September 10, 2016

Postcards Received Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016

526.  Dom zu Magdeburg - Magdeburg Cathedral
Magdeburg, Germany
I love streets from Germany.  Have a nice day and fun with postcrossing.

527.  Peace for Paris
Hello Chris,
Many greetings from the north of Franc.  My name is Pascale.  I like arts and I practice creative hobbies.  Today is Sunday, a great and nice day!I'm going to the market to do some shopping before going on holiday in Morocco!  All the best,  Pascale

528.  Geo Photo from GERMANY
Hi Chris,
My name is Susanne and I love all kinds of wildlife.  I like watching birds or even ants.  Buytterflies and dragonflies are so fascinating.  Of course,  cheetahs are pretty powerful, fast, strong, yet I find them very graceful, too.  I wish you a smooth transition to Pennsylvania.  I hope you can enjoy every day of your free time!  Best wishes, Susanne

529.  Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument, Washington
Hello from Kalama, WA., which is near this mountain which I did see explode; which is now an amazing and beautiful place to visit if you get the opportunity.  Happy Postcrossing, Summer

No comments: