Friday, September 16, 2016

Postcards Received Friday, 9-16-16

538.  Colorful Mailboxes, Postallove from Germany
Dear chris,  I am Nicole, 28 years old, high school teacher from Dusseldorf, Germany.  I am living in the center of the big city and I really love it, because there is always something going on around me.  Best wishes, Nicole

539.  Happiness Express from Japan
My name is Erika, and I'm 24 y.o. I'm from Taiwan.  I study Japanese in Tokyo City, Japan.  Hope you will like the postcard.  I wish you all the best.  Take care, Erika Oa

540.  Happy Cows from the Netherlands
Hi Chris,
This is y first postcard with postcardunited so sorry I don't have the postcard you like.  But I hope you find it funny.  We have a lot of cows here in the neighborhood.  I live in a small [place called Bodegraven with my husband and son.  Greetings, Naomi

541.  Ostfriesland, Germany
(EAST FRISIA, a region in coastal NW Germany)
Hello Chris!
Greetgings from Germany!  My name is Wilhelm and I live with my wife Jutta and our dog Monty in (sutu?) village Reipe.  I work as a tester of cars at the VW-Passat factory in Emden.  9,000 workers make 1250 cars every day.  Our region Ostfriesland is in northwest of Germany.  Best wishes, Willi


No comments: