Monday, September 19, 2016

Postcards received Monday, Sept. 19, 2016 - Many forwarded, so many today!

547.  The Art of Disney: Wreck-It Ralph, 2012 from Taiwan
Hello, my name is Oswald.  It's warm greeting from Taipei.  I like watch movies, listen to pop music and travel.  They always make me relaxing and refilling me with knowledge, delightful atmosphere, and peaceful mind.  Oswald

548 - Guansheng from The Water Margin - China
Hello Chris, I'm a girl from China.  I'm 15.  This postcard is about a character in a popular fiction called (in English called "The Water Margin").  The character name is .  In English is Guangsheng.  He's a good man who is humble but thinks much of ties of friendship.  Happy Crossing and have a good day!  Mwwam

549.  Russian Mailbox
Hello Chris!  My name is Valeriya and I'm from Moscow, Russia.  I love travelling and next week I'm going to Crete.  Good luck and Happy Postcrossing!   Valeriya

550.  India
Hello Chris,
Greetings from INDIA!  Hope this card finds you in good health and happiness.  My name is RENU and I'm fromt eh southern state of KERALA in India.  There are 22 officially recognised languages in India and the languag of Kerala is Malayalam.  This is our script: < ... >
Hope you like this card.  have a wonderful day.  Warmest wishes, Renu

551.  Indonesia
Dear Chris,
I hope this is not the type of postcard you avoid :).  Hopefully, this is not too vintage for you.  Happy postcrossing!  Greeting from Indonesia.  Bask

552.  Ural Mountains, Russia
Hello!  My name is Olga.  I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia.  I work as a manager.

553.  Praia do Meio - Trindade - Parate (BRAZIL)
Hello Chris,
My name is Marcelo.  I live in a small town in Brasil called Sao Joao Nepomuceno.  This card shows Paraty, Beach "DO MEIO".  Marcelo

554.  Ipoh, Malaysia
The building in Concubine Lane were constructed in 1908
Hello Chris,
Greetings from Malaysia.  I hope you are in the best of health.  Today is our country 59th Independence Day.  I wish you all the best and happy postcard writing.  Regards, Juita

555.  The Islands of the BAHAMAS
Hello Chris,
     I enjoy receiving map and food postcards.  I also collect cookbooks and board games.  I live on the island of New Providence.  I hope you like this postcard.

556.  Amodos Village, Troodos, CYPRUS
Card sent from Ukraine.
Greetings from Ukraine.  My name is Nastya.  I lvei in a capital of our country.  This card is from Cyprus - we had wonderful vacation in July.  I like to travel and my dream one day is to visit New Zealand.
     Also I like embroidery.  This process is relaxed me.  Now I embroidery picture on a Christmas theme.  Wish you all the best and happy postcrossing!

557.  Greetings from Poland
Hello Chris!!!
My name is Paulina.  I'm 20 years old.  I live in small village in southwest side of Poland.  I send you a postcard from my holidays.  I was in Pobierowo.  I love his place because there is Baltic Sea.

No comments: