Saturday, September 17, 2016

Postcards Received Saturday, 9/17/16

542.  Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
Greetings from Russia!  City Novosibirsk.  Best Wishes, Lana  
Happy Postcrossing!

543.  The East Gate, Hsinchu City, TAIWAN
Hello My name is George.  I lvie in Taiwan't Hsinchu.  The weather here is very hot and very wet.


544.  Academic Opera and Ballet Theater - Saratov, RUSSIA
Hi!  Many greetings from Russia.  I hope yo like this card and stamps.  Today, 06 September 2016 +23 degrees C and sunny.  Very nice day!
Happy Postcrossing.

545.  Chapel at Tirol Castle (Schloss Tirol bei Meran) Northern Italy
Crucifixion scene ca. 1330
Hello Chris, My name is Anotnello and I'm 43 years old.  I live in a small town in northern Italy witgh my family.  My hobby is collecting stamps of each state of the world (gladly exchange).  Happy Postcrossing!!
Message Received 9/19:  “I am very pleased that you received my card IT-380199. 
If you are interested in exchanging stamps I would be happy. If you want to send me stamps of your state then I send you to Italian. 
My language is Italian. 
Please contact me to my mail:

antonios31@libero.it
My adress is:
Mattuzzi Antonello 
via G. Marconi,n.1 
39044 Egna (BZ) 
Italia

Happy postcrossing. 
Antonello”

546.  Waterfall of Tamerza, TUNISIA
Happy postcrossing.

No comments: