Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1st in a Series Challenge 2011

Woo hoo....what new series will I discover in the year to come? This challenge comes from A Few More Pages. Fun~ I wonder if I'll end up being a Series Expert? I'd better sign up for Series Lover, just in case that, as usual, my aspirations are higher than reality dictates.

There are four levels for this challenge:

Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

No comments: