Sunday, December 13, 2009

Unwelcome Hiatus

I have a lot of catching up to do. My house was broken into and I've finally replaced my computer. I'm MAAAAAD. However, I've been helped by a host of wonderful Tucsonans - from the two police officers who took photos, fingerprints, and even DNA samples from the blood left on the broken window glass, to the great guys from Titan Restoration who installed my new window, leaving it looking twice as good as it did before the break-in, to the people at Best Buy who helped me replace my computer with a cheapo that works great and gave me all the information I needed about the new iPods, so that I could replace that as well. And I discovered the shocking information that two out of three people I've talked to have also had break-ins before. I only wish that someone had seen someone running down the street with a pink polka-dot pillowcase slung over his/her back!
So now I can get back to work!

No comments: