Thursday, December 27, 2018

104. Midnight Rose by Dani Hart

read on my iPhone (got it free on Amazon)
2017, published by the author
425 pgs.
YA Fantasy
Finished 12/27/2018
Goodreads rating:  3.95 - 297 ratings
My rating:  3

First line/s:  "The early morning sun warmed my pale cheeks as I stood in front of my open window.  Summer break was officially ending, and I longed to soak in the last few days of freedom."

My comments:  This book was not particularly well written, and it had a lot of holes and discrepancies, but the storyline was captivating.  I've decided to read on into the second book immediately so that I don't forget any of the nitty-gritty, and this first one was quite short.

Goodreads synopsis:  A secret society. Vampires. Supernaturals. Oh, and love. It’s not just a story. It’s my world and I have to save it.
          Abigail Rose’s life was as predictable as the tides rising and falling, until Wes Hunter returned to Sandpoint. Then, the impossible became possible, the predictable became unpredictable, and those monsters became more than friends. 
          Wes would do anything to keep Abigail safe, and Abigail would leave everything behind to save everyone she loves. A suspenseful young love romance, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality.

No comments: