Monday, February 5, 2018

Postcards by Virpi Pekkala - Finland

1243.  Virpi Pekkala:  Tikeri? (trans: Tiger? The "?" is included)
Greetings from Finland
My name is Kirsi and I live in Rauma.  It is an idyllic seaside city on the west coast of Finland.  Have a nice day  Kim

791.  Zug, Switzerland
Virpi Pekkala:  1974 Tee-se-itse, Gor det sjalv
Hello Chris!  Nice to met you!  I live in Zug, in the German speaking part of Switzerland.  Zug is lovely situated on the shore of Lake Zug with beautiful view to the Swiss Alps.  We have one of the most romantic sunsets here in Europe.  This postcard I bought in a small shop in the old town of Pauuja during a summer holiday in Finland.  I have been there by train and by ferry boat because I don't like travelling by plane.  To my work I ride on my red bicycle.  Kind regards, Merlin

748.  Jurva, Finland
Virpi Pekkala
Hello Chris and greetings from my tiny village of Jurva.  I'm so waiting for warm weathers, ithas been too cold and this morning we had only +2 degrees C (35.6F)  This is not ice-cream time yet.  This weather is not common here this time of year.  I wish on sunny summer days and lots of ice-cream!

531.  Virpi Pekkala card from FINLAND
Hello Hei Chris!
Greetings from Finland.  Nice you like our Virpi Pekkala's art.  I love her quiet humour.  Hugs and kisses, Leila

466.  Virpi Pekkala Card, Finland
Hello Chris,  It is time for blueberries in Finland.  I love to eat them, but I don't love to pick them.  There are too many mosquitos in the forest. (The mosquitos love me :( )  Just now I am in our summer cottage in eastern Finland.  It is evening and we warm up the sauna.  My husband is a sauna lover.  I like it, but cannot stay there a long time.  It is too hot.  Best Regards, Leena

No comments: