Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Postcards from South Korea

994.  Gyeonggi Republic of Korea
Hello!  Greetings from Korea!  All the best for you!  Larisa

689.  Hello from Korea!
y name is Eunji and I live in Ilsan, 12 miles from Seoul.  Hope you like this GF Korea card.  The place on the card is an artificial pond called Arapji.  It was constructed in the 7th century.  Happy postcrossing!  Best.  Eunji

932.  South Korea
Hello!  Many greetings from South Korea.  I am Inhye.  It is the entrance to the Korean-traditional style house "Hanok."  The curve eaves are imressive.  The stamps are the paintings of Sin Saimdang.  The topic are "grass and insect"

691.  Korea
Dear Chris, Greetings from Seoul, South Korea!  I'm Arom.  I like to watch movies, listen to music, and travel to other countries.  I watched a movie named "Doctor Strange" last week, and it was great!  I love Marvel movies so much.  Hope your new chapter in Pennsylvania will be full of Joy.

No comments: