Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Postallove Cards Received

638.  Greetings from Slovakia
Hello Chris!  I'm sending kind greetings from Slovakia, small country oin the heart of Europe.  
Best wishes!  Alena

628.  Greetings from Germany
Many greetings from germany.  I am 37 years old and I like to play accordian in my free time.  I also like to write letters, meet my friends, travel.  All the best, Bianca

624.  Greetings from Malaysia
Hello, my name is REgine and my nickname is green tea.  As I love to drink green tea very much since I was 13 during secondary school.  I am now 21, studying graphic design courses in Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.  I've just finished my internship program in holiday tours ! ! ! ! !

467.  Greetings from....China
I am sending my first card from postcardunited.  I also do "postcrossing."  Do you know that?  There are more than 540,000 postcrossing users.
     I hop[e the greetings from card will make you day.
     I just read The DaVinci Code.  Excellent book! (heart)

477.  My Romania - Bucharest
Dear Chris,
This is one of the eight UNESCO painted churches in Romania, unique for the 500 years old paintings all ove their external walls. 
Regards, Marius

510.  Luxembourg, August 18, 2016
 A Postallove Card!
Dear Chris, I send you the postcard from Luxembourg-city.  My hobbies are art, photography, and travelling to Paris (only 2 hours by high speed train).  I wish you all the best.  Many greetings!
Jean Moni

No comments: