Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Postallove Cards Received

Instead of Numerical Order, these cards have been put in Alphabetical Order by country

738.  Innsbruck,  Austria
Wie geht es di dena heult so...Hello, how are you today?  I'm happy today is a postcrossing meeting in Innsbruck and that's great  I like to spend time with people who love postcards so much as a I do!  We have a lot of fun here together.  My name is Susii, I'm 35 years old and I live in a small village with only 2000 inhabitants near Vienna.  All the best and many greetings, (Signed by at least a dozen people form 
"Postcrossing Meet-Up Innsbruck: November 19, 2016

910.  Canada
Hey Chris, I live to travel too!!  I've been to about 29 countries so far (including your beautiful country) and I'm not looking to stop anytime soon.  Hope you like this postcard.

467.  China
I am sending my first card from postcardunited.  I also do "postcrossing."  Do you know that?  There are more than 540,000 postcrossing users.
     I hop[e the greetings from card will make you day.
     I just read The DaVinci Code.  Excellent book! (heart)

914.  Beijing, China
Hi Chris, Greetings from Guangzhou, China.  My name is Amy.  I hope you will love this unofficial GF Beijing.  Best wishes to you, Amy.  2017/08/16

930.  Czech Republic
Hi Chris, My name is Michaela and I'm 20 y.o.  I live in the Czech Republic, in Prerov.  I'm studying math and physics.  I would be a teacher in secondary school.  Happy postcrossing! (Startny postcrossing!)  All the best?  (Vri nejlipsi) 

1008.  Finland
Have a nice day!  Merja

628.  Greetings from Germany
Many greetings from germany.  I am 37 years old and I like to play accordian in my free time.  I also like to write letters, meet my friends, travel.  All the best, Bianca

718.  Bavaria (in Germany)
My name is Bettina and I live with my family in the most beautiful state of Germany, in Bavaria.

847.  Karbala, Hungary
2017.07.19
I'm sending my warmest greetings to you from Karbla, Hungary.  I hope you are well and you will like this card.  I wish you all the best to this summer! Kriana

1120.  India
Hi Chris, I am a 3 year old boy (and the photo attached is of a 3 year old boy!)from Kerala, the southern state of India.  Sending you this PL card.  Hope you like it.  With warm regards, Thomas

776.  Cork, IRELAND
Greetings from a beautiful and green Ireland.  My name is Ivone.  I am Polish but over 11 years live in Ireland.  I love this fantastic island but miss for my home in Poland.  I love to travel, make pictures, read books and postcards.  Ivone.

689.  Hello from Korea!
My name is Eunji and I live in Ilsan, 12 miles from Seoul.  Hope you like this GF Korea card.  The place on the card is an artificial pond called Arapji.  It was constructed in the 7th century.  Happy postcrossing!  Best.  Eunji
 
685.  Lithuania
2016 . 11 . 08
Sueiki!  Hello!  Greeting from Lietuva, Lithuania.  I hope you will like this postcard.  Have a nice day!  Daiva

510.  Luxembourg, August 18, 2016
 A Postallove Card!
Dear Chris, I send you the postcard from Luxembourg-city.  My hobbies are art, photography, and travelling to Paris (only 2 hours by high speed train).  I wish you all the best.  Many greetings!
Jean Moni

624.  Greetings from Malaysia
Hello, my name is REgine and my nickname is green tea.  As I love to drink green tea very much since I was 13 during secondary school.  I am now 21, studying graphic design courses in Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.  I've just finished my internship program in holiday tours ! ! ! ! !

679.  Tumpat in Malaysia
Hello!  I have been to Tumpat only once.  It's a nice place for a vacation because it's close to Thailand.  If you drive from Kuala Lumpur, the journey will take at least 7 hours.  Natasha.

853.  Capelle Old Yssel, Netherlands
My name is Demeka.  I live in Capelle Old Yssel near Rotterdam with my boyfriend and 4 cats.  I wish you all the best!  18-7-2017

963.  New Zealand
Kia Ova Chris! (Hello in Maori)  Welcome to New Zealand.  I hope this card is a welcome addition to your collection.  Susan 23rd Sept. 2017

1023.  Norway
Card sent from Germany
Dear Chris, I hope you won't be disappointed to learn that I sent you this card from Germany, not from Norway.  I had planned a 3-week-long trip to Norway this summer but unfortunately had to cancel the journey because I got very sick.  I've been learning the Norwegian language for 8 months and hope I can travel there next year of even find a job as a preschool teacher one day.  It's great that you got to spend nost of your life on an island - this would be another dream of mine!  All the best, Silvi
31.10.17

1173.  Philippines
Hello Chris, Maayong adlaw!  (Good day!)  
Here's a GF card for your collection.  I just got back from a mail hiatus over the holidays and I have a lot of catching up to do.  One card at a time!  Have a great day.

867.  Poland
Hello Chris.  My name is Susan, I'm 34 and live in Poland.  I'm interested in fitness and a healthy lifestyle.  I love coffee, postcrossing and reading books.  2017-07-31
AND
1972.  Poland
Hello, My name is Barbara and I live in a small town in the southern Poland.  I love books especially classic ones, detective stories, and popular science about nature etc.  I'f just finished "The Curious World of Calpurnia Tate" by Jacqueline Kelly.  It's about a young girl who lives in American in the turn of the 19th and 20th century.  Very interesting!  Best Wishes,
ALSO
1072.  POLAND
Autumn greetings from Poland!  This card background shows my favourite region in Poland - Tatra Mountains!  I love to visit them whenever I have an opportunity!  Olga.

477. Romania - Bucharest
Dear Chris,
This is one of the eight UNESCO painted churches in Romania, unique for the 500 years old paintings all ove their external walls. 
Regards, Marius

995.  Serbia
Hello!  My name is Anna, 32 Y.O. I live near Novisad in North Serbia.  It is hot here and we have many fruits.

638.  Greetings from Slovakia
Hello Chris!  I'm sending kind greetings from Slovakia, small country oin the heart of Europe.  
Best wishes!  Alena

1157.  Taiwan
Here's a "Greetings from Taiwan" for you.  Happy Postcrossing!
AND
903.  Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Hi!  I'm Apple.  I come from Taiwan, live in Hsinchu City.  It's a small and beautiful place.  I hope you like this postcard.  2017.8.18

1957.  Greetings from the UNITED KINGDOM
Greetings from England, Chris!  I'm Adam, I'm 24 and i'm currently studying for master's in Latin American Studies  On the 24th I'll go to Brazil to do some research.  Happy (early/belated) Birthday!

No comments: