Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gotochi Cards received from JAPAN

2076.  Osaka, Japan
I am very happy to be able to send you a postcard!  This is a Gotochi card from Osaka.  The illustration is Takoyaki, a local food in Osaka.  This is my favorite food.  Have you eve eaten Takoyaki?  I would be very happy if you like this postcard.  Best regards.  2021.06.06

2040.  Greetings from Japan
I'm Tomomi and live near Tokyo.  I send you the Gotochi of KOCHI.  This river is "Shimanto River" and a bridge is "chinka-bashi," a bridge designed to be underwater during a flood.  Shimanto River is called the last clear stream in Japan, 196 km long and have many bridges like this.  It is popular for tourists.  I like the season of fresh green.  It gives me power to live.  I like to travel and go to climb the mountain.  I hope to go out freely and safely again soon.  Gest wishes and stay safe.

1933.  Singapore
No message on card, sent through the mail, though! Shaped like the book.

1907.  Greetings from HONG KONG

1288.  Taiwan
Hello, My name is Amy.  Come from Taiwan.  I like reading and eating delicious food.  I have a dog and a cat.  Hope you will like this card.  10 April 2018


877 A & B.  Japan
Received both together in envelope with no message

810.  Greetings from Japan! 
 Kyoto Tower is near the Kyoto Station.  Have you ever been to Japan?  You're very welcome to visit here at any time!

631.  Tokyo, JAPAN
Greetings to arizona, 9578 KM away from Nagaya City, Japan!  Hope you'll like this Gtotochi card of Tokyo (sushi).  Japan may be best know for sushi.  Alshams

539.  Happiness Express from Japan
My name is Erika, and I'm 24 y.o. I'm from Taiwan.  I study Japanese in Tokyo City, Japan.  Hope you will like the postcard.  I wish you all the best.  Take care, Erika Oa

448.  GOTOCHI Card:  Saitama, JAPAN
Hello!  (konnichiwa)
My name is Kaori.  Greetings from Japan.  I live in Saitama next to Tokyo.  This is a Gotochi card of Saitama.  The Time Bell Tower was built 400 years ago.  It's a symbol of Kawagoe in Saitama.
28 June 2016
arrived in an envelope

290.  Received 4/25/2016
10.4.2016 Diksany, Czech Republic, 9*C
Ahoj - Hi Chris! 
Greetings from the spa town Podebrady, founded in 1223 where I was visiting for my mother, who was there for rehabilitation after heart surgery.  Have a nice Day!  Pavel

No comments: