Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gotochi Cards received from JAPAN

810.  Greetings from Japan! 
 Kyoto Tower is near the Kyoto Station.  Have you ever been to Japan?  You're very welcome to visit here at any time!

631.  Tokyo, JAPAN
Greetings to arizona, 9578 KM away from Nagaya City, Japan!  Hope you'll like this Gtotochi card of Tokyo (sushi).  Japan may be best know for sushi.  Alshams

539.  Happiness Express from Japan
My name is Erika, and I'm 24 y.o. I'm from Taiwan.  I study Japanese in Tokyo City, Japan.  Hope you will like the postcard.  I wish you all the best.  Take care, Erika Oa

448.  GOTOCHI Card:  Saitama, JAPAN
Hello!  (konnichiwa)
My name is Kaori.  Greetings from Japan.  I live in Saitama next to Tokyo.  This is a Gotochi card of Saitama.  The Time Bell Tower was built 400 years ago.  It's a symbol of Kawagoe in Saitama.
28 June 2016
arrived in an envelope

No comments: