Saturday, September 13, 2014

Series Synopses OVERVIEW

There are several series out there that just keep on getting better and better!  (Unfortuantely, the opposite is also true.)

My own personal favorites are YA Dystopia and Adult Murder Mysteries.  I also read a number of children's book series, to be able to recommend to my fourth graders.

I'm going to try, once a week or so, to reflect on some of them...good and bad.  I'll list the ones I'm interested in creating, and once they become BOLD and UNDERLINED, they will be linked to the review!  Fun stuff.....

Black, J. Carson - LAURA CARDINAL and CYRIL LANDRY (Arizona)
Castillo, Linda (my favorite, at this very moment....) KATE BURKHOLDER (Amish Ohio)
Crais, Robert - ELVIS COLE & JOE PIKE (LA)
Meyer, Marissa - THE LUNAR CHRONICLES (YA Dystopia)
Sandford, John - VIRGIL FLOWERS (Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Investigation)
Verdon, John - DAVE GURNEY (Upstate New York)

No comments: