Sunday, September 14, 2014

Early Reader Series - Judy Moody by Megan McDonald

Judy Moody Series
by Megan McDonald
Illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds
Candlewick
Reading Levels Around 3rd for most

Judy Moody. Sure, I've heard of her for years. Many entering-fifth-grade-ers have been reading these books. I never had. No I have. JUDY MOODY IS A KICK! She is real, clever, imaginative, has lofty goals, smart, and is a fantastic friend (and sister!). She is also very, very funny. First class, top-notch writing, situations, artwork. Megan McDonald has a new fan. I want to read them all.
And, check out the Judy Moody website!!

1-Judy Moody (Was in a mood. Not a good mood. A bad mood.) 2000
2-Judy Moody Gets Famous, 2001
3-Judy Moody Saves the World, 2002
4-Judy Moody Predicts the Future, 2003
5-Judy Moody, M.D., The Doctor Is In, 2004
6-Judy Moody Declares Independence, 2005
7-Judy Moody Around the World in 8 1/2 Days, 2006

Judy Moody and Stink: The Holly Joliday
The Judy Moody Mood Journal
Judy Moody's Double-Rare Way-Not-Boring Book of Fun Stuff to Do

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My whole mentality is that I eat what I want within moderation, and I have a little bit of everything. If you deprive yourself, you get moody and unhappy, and you have to enjoy life. See the link below for more info.


#moody
www.ufgop.org