Sunday, October 2, 2022

Homeless Blanket Afghan # 9 - The Isle of Deserted Mountains (mdI)

Just to sit and mindlessly crochet, that's what I'm really digging right now.  Will I have them all done by December?  Nope, but I will complete them all AND give them all away.

I'm using Impeccable (Michael's) Putty for the single color.  Making them pretty good size so I don't have to do too much sewing together.

12/16/22  So.  I made a decision.  I'd like to make Brendan's girlfriend, Neveah, something special for Christmas.  So since I only had a few of these squares made, I took the whole project to Maine with me to see if I could complete it for her by Christmas.

12/23/22  Finished!  Placed it into a huge Christmas bag I found at Reny's, and gave to her on Christmas day.  She appeared to love it.  Made me really happy.



No comments: