Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020 UFOs - If Only!

Okay, it's been a super tough year, mentally and physically, and I've been depressed.  Granted, I've read 130 books vs. 80 or so in the previous years, but laying in my bed THINKING about all my wonderful projects is not optimal.  I've got to get off my duff -- and I know I'll be in a better frame of mind working in my sewing room.

First, I've got to clean and organize.

Then I have to re-evaluate.  I've got so many more projects stated in the last year, so I have to pull everything out and take a gander.

Here's my new list of projects without looking (I know this will change in the next few days):

QUILTING
1.  Kaffe Fassett quilt for Ashley
2.  Cacophony quilt
3.  Dede's picnic quilt
4.  Pink rag quilt for Charley
5.  Josh & Julie's wedding quilt
6.  My yellow rag quilt
7.  Cowboy book wall hanging
8.  Prairie point pillow
9.  Rainbow wrap stole
10.  Kokopelli bag
11.  Blue Mystery quilt
12.  Suzy's window-style wall hanging
13.  Houses Mosaic
14.  Ella's Grandmother's Flower Garden
Jelly Roll rug

KNITTING
1.  Pink entrelac scarf
2.  Lt. grn/blue neckwarmer
3.  Bright mustard scarf
4.  Linen-stitch scarf
5.  Beige sweater
6.  4-color (yellow/orange/red) shawl
7.  Fingerless mitts - 2018 started
8.  Knitter's Day Out diamond scarf
9.  Fingerless Mitts - 2019 Knitters' Day Out class
10.  Soft, ribbed Catarina scarf

STITCHING
1.  Crazy Quilt wall hanging
2.  White Mittens centerpiece
3.  Halloween woolie piece
4.  Santa (half Moon Handwerks) woolie piece
5.  Molly Pitcher cross stitch
6.  My first Sashiko project

ONGOING HEXIES
Status on 1/1/20

Ella's Grandmother's Flower Garden
Christmas Hexie Quilt
Third Row Hexie Quilt
B & W Hexie Quilt
Orphan Gray Hexie Quilt
Big Hexie Scrap Quilt

No comments: