Tuesday, January 1, 2019

UFO Challenges

APQ UFO Challenge found here.
And my RAVELRY page is here.
As of 1/1/19 I have three different UFO themes:
Quilting - Yarn - Stitching
Can I finish them all in 2019?

QUILTING

1.  Cacophony quilt
2.  Cowboy boot wall hanging
3.  Charley's pink rag quilt  This is January's challenge
4.  Ella's 5-inch squares
5.  My yellow-backed I-Spy rag quilt
6.  Shower curtain
7.  Rainbow wrap/stole
8.  Prairie Point pillow
9.  Dede's picnic tablecloth
10.  Blue Mystery Quilt
11.  Josh & Julie quilt
12.  Kokopelli bag
 EXTRA:  Suzi's Window-style wall hanging
                  Crazy Quilt wall hanging

YARN

1.  Pink entrelac scarf
2.  Lt. grn/blue neckwarmer
3.  Bright mustard scarf
4.  Linen-stitch scarf
5.  Beige sweater
6.  4-color (yellow/orange/red) shawl
7.  Fingerless mitts
8.  Knitter's Day Out diamond scarf
9.  Freeport Not-Quite-a-Celebrity Scarf
10.  Soft, ribbed Catarina scarf

STITCHING

1.  Molly Pitcher cross stitch
2.  My first Sashiko
3.  Woolie FROSTY MITTENS kit
4.  Golden Gate  Bridge

No comments: