Thursday, March 30, 2017

BOARD BOOK - Llama Llama Hoppity-Hop by Anna Dewdney

Illustrated by the author
2012 Viking/Penguin Young Readers
$5.99 - 7 pgs.
Goodreads rating: 3.89 - 441 ratings
My rating: 5 stars

My comments:  I've not read many board books in my time, and I read this one during our Baby Time at the library this week.  It's absolutely delightful!  Rhyme and rhythm.  Easy actions that kids can do as they read along (hop, jump, thump, touch, tap, clap, stretch, bow and hug!) Perfect.  Simple, sweet, and oh-so-rhythmic. Gotta find some more Llama Llama books!


Goodreads:
Llama Llama TOUCH!
Llama Llama TAP!
Llama Llama Red Pajama
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!


Can you move like Llama Llama? Watch Llama hop, stretch, touch, and tap in this third board book by Anna Dewdney. Then you can do it, too!

No comments: