Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 11 of My Hexie Fever

I think I've figured out what I want to do with the small batik diamonds....
(graph paper is cool!)
I think black rather than white....
And after arranging, rearranging, changing, and thinking, I've pretty much decided that this is what I'm going to do with the scrappy flowers (but what color for the single hexagon setting? Gray, maybe?)

29 single flowers finished
     (and 22 waiting)
44 double flowers finished
     (and 9 waiting)
1 triple flower finished
11 bulls-eye diamonds finished
26 small batik diamonds finished
     (and 35 waiting)
74 5-inch novelty hexies finished

2276 hexies made so far (up 122 from last week)
               and
2701 edges sewn (up 241 from last week)
GRAND TOTAL (4977) up 363 all together from last week!
.

No comments: