Friday, November 4, 2016

Postcards Received Thursday & Friday 11/3 and 11/4/2016

639.  Malaysia
Dear Chris, greetings from Malaysia!  So sorry to send you this PC which you unlike, but it was so adorable, right?  All the best, Onh See Min

640. Cologne, Germany
Hello Chris!
Many greetings from Germany!  My name is Melanie.  I'm 43 years old and live together with my two children in Cologne, the 4th larges city of Germany.  In my free time I love reading, knitting, swimming, and writing postcards.
All the best to you!
Melanie

641.  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Selamat Pagi!  It means Good Morning the the Malaysian language.  It is currently 29 degrees C here in the capital city, Kuala Lumpur.  Hopfully the weather is treating you nicely over there in the U. S. A.
Best, Ati

642.  Hong Kong
Hello Chris,
This is Amily writing from Hong Kong.  I'm 21 years old an I'm a law student.  I mostly sepnd my time on reading, and more reading ... this has made me quite a boring person LOL.  I wish you ALL THE BEST!
Amily

643.  Hildesheim, Germany
Hello Chris,
I'm Holger, a teacher of maths and ethics, married father of two sons.  We live in a 164 years old house with our own library.
Best wishes, Holger

No comments: