Wednesday, November 23, 2016

MOVIE - Keeping Up with the Joneses

PG-13 (1:41)
Wide 10/21/16
Viewed 11/23/16 at Century Gateway
RT Critic: 19   Audience:  46
Critic's Consensus:  Keeping Up with the Joneses squanders a decent premise -- and a talented cast full of funny people -- on a witless and largely laugh-free suburban spy adventure.
Cag:  3.5/totally enjoyed it (though not to be considered a "great" movie)
Directed by Greg Mottola
20th Century Fox

Zach Galifianakis, Jon Hamm

My comments:  Holy catfish, this was a fun movie to watch...funny as heck, actors that have great chemistry and fast moving.  Took my mind away from everything else, as a good movie should, and left me with not a lot of "deep thinking," which at this particular point in my life I'm grateful about!

RT/ IMDb Summary:  A suburban couple becomes embroiled in an international espionage plot when they discover that their seemingly perfect new neighbors are government spies.

No comments: