Thursday, July 11, 2013

Movie - Monster's University

G (1:35)
Wide Release 6-21-13
Viewed With Ella at Carlisle
RT Critic: 78 Audience: 86
Cag: 4 - Liked it a lot
Directed by Dan Scanlon
Walt Disney Pictures

Rotten Tomato Summary:  "Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. "Monsters University" unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends." 

My comments:  I hadn't seen the first Monsters movie, so I had no idea what it was about.  I've gotta say, this was a pretty darn decent movie.  It was fun to watch Ella as she watched it, but I became quite engrossed myself.  A good flick, I'd watch it again (which is pretty high praise from me, since I'm definitely NOT an animated movie lover).

No comments: