Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesday Teasers 10-26-10

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along (and silly me, I decided to....)! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From pg. 4 of As Simple as It Seems by Sarah Weeks, a 2010 middle grade novel:
"I was in a terrible mood, but that was nothing new - I'd been in a bad mood since December, when I'd accidentally uncovered a secret my parents had been keeping from me. That secret caused my whole world to shift, like a sheet of tracing paper that no longer matched up with the drawing underneath."

No comments: